Terms & Condition
Copyrighted material cannot be converted or downloaded.
- You can do only conversion or download your own audio.
- You can only convert or download audio to the public domain.
- You can only convert or download for non-commercial purposes.
- Users are responsible for checking the legality of their use at https://www.scloudmp3downloader.com/.
- The legality of using this service may vary in the user’s country according to applicable law.
- The user promises to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- The user agrees not to use https://www.scloudmp3downloader.com/ for illegal purposes or by means prohibited by this provision.
- The user agrees that all songs that you convert are yours.
- The user agrees not to use any automated means, including robots, robots, data extraction tools or the like, to download, monitor or use any data or content from Scloudmp3downloader.
Soundcloud Music downloader is a free service that limits the right to change or stop any service at any time.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Scloudmp3downloader follows and respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, deactivate and / or terminate user accounts that may repeatedly violate the law. Pay attention. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that is a copyright violation, please let us know by email at
1) All communications must include:
- A physical or electronic signature on behalf of the copyright owner or applicant
- Specific identification of work suspected of injury
- Specific identification of the allegedly infringing work that the reporter wishes to remove, including the location of the material
- Reporting contact information, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that the complainant believes in good faith that the use of the material has not been authorized by the copyright owner or applicant.
- A statement that the information in the notification is true and under oath that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or plaintiff.
Scloudmp3downloadr may not have control over the website, resources or the CDN. You acknowledge and agree that Scloudmp3downloader is not responsible for the existence of such websites or external resources or CDNs and does not endorse or support advertisements, products or other materials on these websites or resources or CDNs. The user acknowledges and agrees that https://www.scloudmp3downloader.com/ is not responsible for loss or damage caused by you due to the availability of this website or external resources or CDN or because of the expectation of completeness. , The accuracy or presence of advertisements, products, or other material on or available from such websites or resources.
- To run and manage our website.
- You may need to view information on the website correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- The information you provide will help us respond more effectively to customer service and your support requests.
- To improve our site.
- We can use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- How we protect your data.
- We take appropriate procedures to collect, store and process data and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, user names, passwords, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Inbox. You are free to link to the website as long as the link does not show or imply confirmation or sponsor ScloudMP3 from you, your company or your website. Users may not frame portions of the website without written approval from the company.
Google advertising policy:
Cookies and third party advertisements:
Limitation of Liability:
Scloudmp3downloader, employees, directors, employees or their representatives under no circumstances are liable to you for direct, indirect, accidental, special, penalty or consequential damages resulting from any of the content (i) , including errors or inaccuracies, (ii) personal injury or property damage in any form caused by the use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized use of our servers and / or all personal or financial information stored therein (iv) interruption or termination of transmission to or from our website, (iv) Trojans, viruses, errors,or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by third parties, and / or (v) errors or omissions in content or loss or damage of any kind resulting from use of the content on or through the website, regardless of whether it is based on guarantees or contracts based on, errors or other legal theories and whether Scloudmp3downloader adv is used. Possible damages. The limitations of liability above apply to the extent permitted by law. You expressly acknowledge that Scloudmp3downloader is not responsible for the sending or behavior of users who are defamatory, offensive or illegal by third parties and that the risk of injury or damage above is entirely yours.
Scloudmp3downloader, logo and all other Scloudmp3downloader brands, service marks, product names, and trade names Scloudmp3downloader including in the Services shown are property of scloudmp3downloader. All other brands, service names, product names, logos and photos that appear on the service are the property of their respective owners.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, do not use https://www.scloudmp3downloader.com/.
Data protection declaration
scloudmp3downloader.com (“we”, “us” or “our”) manages the website Scloudmp3downloader (hereinafter referred to as “service”).
Collection and use of information
We collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our services for you.The type of data collected
When using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used for connection or identification (“personal data”). Personal info may conclude, but is not limited to:
Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This usage information can contain information such as your computer’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, our service page you visited, time and date of your visit and time spent on the page, unique device identifiers and diagnostic information.
Track data and cookies
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may contain anonymous unique identifiers. The website sends cookies to your browser and stores them on your device. The tracking technology used is also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our services.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie was sent. However, if you do not wish to accept our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service. More information about managing cookies can be found in the browser manual.
Examples of cookies we use:
Session cookie. We use session cookies to manage our services.
Preferred cookies. We use selected cookies to save your settings.
Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
scloudmp3downloader.com uses data collected for various purposes:
- Provision and maintenance of services
- To notify you of changes to our services
- So you can participate in the interactive functions of our service, if desired
- Customer service and support
- Provide analysis or valuable info so that we can improve services
- Monitor service usage
- Detect, prevent and fix technical problems
- Data transmission
- Your data, including personal information, can be transferred and managed on a computer outside your state, province, state or other state jurisdiction, provided that the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside India and want to provide us with information, please note that we transfer and process data, including personal data, to India.
Data Disclosure & Legal requirements:
scloudmp3downloader.com can disclose your personal information in good faith that the action is needed to:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and protect the rights or property of Scloud Mp3 Downloader.
- To prevent or investigate possible service violations
- To protect the private safety of service users or the public
- To protect against legal liability
electronic storage method. Although we endeavor to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may hire third parties and individuals to simplify our services (“service providers”), to provide services on our behalf, to provide services related to services, or to help us analyze the use of our services.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to fulfill these tasks on our behalf and are not obliged to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We may use third-party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our services.
Google Analytics is a program or web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses data collected to track and monitor the use of our services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize ads on its own ad network.
Link to other sites
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of websites or third party services.
Our services do not appeal to anyone under the age of 18 (“children”). We do not knowingly collect private information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and know that your children have given us personal information, please contact us. If we know that we have collected personal information from children without checking parental consent, we will take steps to delete this information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: Scloud mp3 Downloader